Hope For Haiti Foundation‘s work impacts individual Haitians, empowering them to act and change their own nation. They are equipping a new generation with a vision and the skills to make the dream a reality.
Already, there are native Haitians making a difference as nurses, ministers and teachers. The future undoubtedly holds influencers in law, politics, community organization, media and more.
Hope for Haiti Foundation (HFHF) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization incorporated in North Carolina and a licensed Haiti NGO, with volunteers and supporters in the United States and Haiti.
They focus on:
- Education for underprivileged children in remote villages and towns
- Medical care for communities without clinics, hospitals, medical doctors or nurses
- Spiritual development for churches and pastors who need support and encouragement
- Community growth and vitality to create a foundation of change in Haiti
- Environmental education, tools and resources for farmers and citizens
Hope For Haiti Foundation
PO Box 4794
Cary, NC 27519